Saturday, December 6, 2008

Here ya go...

Here you go Casey. I have had a blog for awhile, just never wrote on it and forgot about it, since February apparently.

Lets see, whats going on now, anything interesting enough to share with the internet world? Yea, probably not, but going to share anyway.

I have a 6.5 month old little girl that is currently in a growth spurt. What this translates to is her pushing and pulling while she nurses. A little less than comfortable for her to do that as my feeding devices are not made from silly putty. Yes it will help make more milk, yes she needs more milk, I think I would prefer that she just eat more often.

I also have a 2.5 year old little boy. He is currently acting like a 2.5 year old little boy. Not a huge fan of listening or sitting still for 5 seconds. I love him a whole lot though and I know it will pass eventually, just need to give it time. Soon enough he will be doing other things, like trying to push over his sister or stealing toys from her, then I will forget all about this little phase.

I am at the end of my school semester right now. Only two more weeks left and I think I might go insane. I don't even have that much to do but its enough that I just want it to be over with. Real Property Law is not so fun in particular. For some reason that stuff just doesn't sink into my thick skull and I end up with poor grades, something I am *not* used to. I am a goody goody that doesn't get bad grades.

Last night as also the first night we really successfully used cloth diapers on both children. That is very exciting as a package of overnight diapers is very expensive and they just smell terrible in the morning. I am hoping if I get a few more inserts I can avoid having to use disposables at all ever.

Anyway I must go rescue the husband from the toddler while the baby sleeps.

No comments: