Since my Facebook account is totally screwy I figured I would do this here!
1. WAS YOUR PREGNANCY PLANNED?
Not so much
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME?
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS?
Scared to death
4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU?
Not at all
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU?
21 when he was born
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT?
I was feeling pretty odd and took a test, I was rather sure I was imagining that second line...on like 10 tests
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST?
My aunt actually, I was a bit in shock
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX?
Yes I *had* to know and prepare myself
9. DUE DATE?
June 20, 2006
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS?
Yes but not as bad as some peoples. It only hit after about 2pm other than a little sick in the AM.
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE?
Poptarts....it was pretty much all I could eat for the first trimester
12.WHAT IRRITATED YOU?
That I had no idea how much work pregnancy could be!
13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX?
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING?
Nope! I was *Thrilled* to have a boy
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER?
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW
It was supposed to be a surprise but hubby (then boyfriend) wouldn't answer the phone when my mom (or anyone) was calling so she had to tell me about it
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING PREGNANCY?
Nope, really boring run of the mill pregnancy
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH?
At the hospita
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR?
12 hours 3 minutes
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL?
22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH?
Just hubby and the nurses
23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION?
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN?
I had an epidural with him, never again, never again
25. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH?
8 pounds 4 ounces
28. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN?
June 28, 2006 @ 11:03pm
30. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER?