Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Since my FB is acting up...

Since my Facebook account is totally screwy I figured I would do this here!

1. WAS YOUR PREGNANCY PLANNED?
Not so much

2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME?
Nope

3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS?
Scared to death

4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU?
Not at all

5. HOW OLD WERE YOU?
21 when he was born

6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT?
I was feeling pretty odd and took a test, I was rather sure I was imagining that second line...on like 10 tests

7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST?
My aunt actually, I was a bit in shock

8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX?
Yes I *had* to know and prepare myself

9. DUE DATE?
June 20, 2006

10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS?
Yes but not as bad as some peoples. It only hit after about 2pm other than a little sick in the AM.

11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE?
Poptarts....it was pretty much all I could eat for the first trimester

12.WHAT IRRITATED YOU?
That I had no idea how much work pregnancy could be!

13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX?
Boy

14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING?
Nope! I was *Thrilled* to have a boy

15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY
40

16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER?
Yes

17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW
It was supposed to be a surprise but hubby (then boyfriend) wouldn't answer the phone when my mom (or anyone) was calling so she had to tell me about it

18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING PREGNANCY?
Nope, really boring run of the mill pregnancy

19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH?
At the hospita

20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR?
12 hours 3 minutes

21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL?
Hubby

22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH?
Just hubby and the nurses

23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION?
Natural

24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN?
I had an epidural with him, never again, never again

25. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH?
8 pounds 4 ounces

28. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN?
June 28, 2006 @ 11:03pm

30. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER?
Aaron William

No comments: