Monday, January 12, 2009

Updates and such

My little girl is rapidly approaching 8 months old. She loves her food too, she will even eat table food now. For me that is very odd because Aaron never liked table food much until he was about 18 months old, until then he would rather eat babyfood. So far Ivy eats cheerios, those horrible little puff things she likes so much, peas, green beans, apple, and banana all cut up into tiny pieces.

The boy and I also have a head cold. First one of the year for the both of us. Sore throats and stuffy and coughs...I have a headache, he probably does too. I am hoping the girl doesn't get it because if she does it not only stinks for her it also means the playdate this week would be off because I don't want anyone catching it from us. I like my adult interaction so I am hoping we are all better before then!

I am also really glad I am taking this semester off. I would have to start class tonight if I hadn't taken the semester off...so very not ready for that yet and so very glad I am waiting. I really needed a break.

Seems as though there should be something else important to say but I have no idea what it is...so I guess thats its for now!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I hope you guys feel better soon!