Thursday, January 29, 2009

Cloth Diapers

So I have cloth diapered for 2 years now. I started when my son was about 8 months old and I have never turned back. Now with him potty trained and my daughter in cloth I get to keep going with my cloth diapering! Yay!

For anyone looking for more info on cloth diapers let me know! I am more than happy to answer questions. It is really very easy and takes almost no extra time from your day and there is no dealing with the 8 trash cans at the curb on garbage day.

When I started out I used Diaperswappers It was such a helpful place to go and learn about cloth and how to wash and what diapers to get and everything. So many people on there helped me out as I was learning all the jargon and learning what PUL was and what a GM, and FB, and BG AIO OS was all about! It was like a new language!

No comments: