Saturday, December 6, 2008

I was pudeo-tagged (meme)

The Rules

1. Post the rules on your blog.

2. Write 7 random things about yourself.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post.

1. I hate feet. I can't stand having mine touched and I hate touching other peoples.

2. My favorite color is red.

3. I have an associates degree in Liberal Studies (aka McDs degree).

4. I am about to watch Shawshank Remption on Blu-ray.

5. I just got a bag of Aaron's old toys together to give away on freecycle.

6. I had a kashi go lean bar for lunch. It was yummy.

7. I am thisclose to getting a nostril piercing if I could find a place that doesn't charge an arm and a leg to be pierced with a stud instead of a hoop. I dislike hoops.

Afraid I don't know anyone to tag....new to the blogging world.

No comments: